This project is read-only.

Hello, Is Anyone Out There?

Aug 23, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Hi Vertigo,

Any chance for a new release sometime soon?  You've got an excellent product that your fans love.

Sincerely,

A Fan

Aug 25, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I second that. I have been patiently waiting for a new release but all activity on this project has died down. I really thought that once .NET 4 was released we would be seeing an update shortly. It is a shame that all of the effort that went into the forth version of this application behind-the-scenes will go to waste if Vertigo or Microsoft does not take the time to release a new version.

Aug 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Dear Mr.Cartman005,

It is really a very good application and would like to try the change sets you made.  I have no tech background but would like to put the effort to get a even semi stable version going pl HELP loading the changeset.

with regards

kak65

Aug 28, 2010 at 4:09 AM

I agree, Great program.  I need help to make this work with windows 7.  I put WAY too much information into this program to loose it now. My family loves the format and I would be willing to pay for a working copy.

Aug 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Dear Mr.Cartman005,

In your post dated 1 dec 2009 you had mentioned having compiled an executabe file of the application, and also mentioned that you could give out a copy of the same.  I would very much appreciate if you could send me the same. Then I neednot bother about the change set etc.

Thanking you in anticipation

Kak65

Aug 30, 2010 at 1:27 AM

I posted a .zip folder containing the installation files in the Patches section of the Source Code. I know that is not what the patches are for but at least everyone can access the files now.

Sep 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Hi there Cartman.

I tried installing the installation files from the patches section but get the error message:

"This installation package is not supported by your processor type. Contact your product vendor."

eh? I'm running Windows 7 32 on an old Intel Pentium M 2.13 with 2GB Ram.

thanks if you can help

Brian

Sep 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hi Brian,

I was able to install on Windows 7 64 bit, but yeah Intel Pentium M 2.13 with 2GM Ram hmmm that I am not sure of.

Hopefully someone else here might have a better answer as to why it's not supported.